Your Cart is empty
Plusvital Ty-Relief 5L
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
Designed to neutralise lactic acid during episodes of tying-up and act as a buffer when acidosis occurs.
• Contains Trisodium Citrate which neutralises lactic acid produced in skeletal muscle and circulating in the bloodstream
• Citric acid acts as a buffer to reduce acidity
• Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) to aid in muscle recovery and reduction of lactic acid built up post exercise
• Natural Vitamin E (more potent than the synthetic form) acts as an antioxidant to defend against free radicals produced during intense exercise.
Lactic acid accumulation in the muscle and blood stream can lead to muscle stiffness, tying-up (cramping of the muscles) and damage to the muscle fibres. Damage severity varies and can result in anything from mild stiffness to an inability to move. This can happen sporadically and acutely or in a more recurrent nature. The acute form can happen for several reasons, with lactic acidosis being a large contributing factor.
Ty-Relief is aimed at neutralising any lactic acid that accumulates in the bloodstream or skeletal muscles. The product also contains branched chain amino acids, which make up 35% of the amino acids in skeletal muscle proteins, and are included to assist any repair required to muscle fibres after an episode of tying-up. Vitamin E is included to help deal with free radicals that may cause damage to skeletal muscle cell structure through oxidative lipid stress.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Race Horses in Training and Performance Horses: 90 ml / 3 oz per day in
• Administer in concentrate feed.
• Shake well before placing pump into bottle and before each use.
• Should be used in conjunction with normal electrolyte supplementation. Do not exceed the recommended feeding instructions.
Per 90 ml / 3 oz dose: Vitamins: Vitamin E 200 mg.
Branched Chain Amino Acids: Leucine 1,000 mg, Isoleucine 500 mg, Valine 500 mg. Other Additives:
Sodium Citrate 27,750 mg, Citric Acid 9,250 mg.