Your Cart is empty
Haygain Steamer Repair Fees
We trust that your Haygain Steamer is delivering optimal performance. In case you encounter any issues, please follow our recommended steps for resolution:
Choose either to:
1. Local Electrician Assistance: If you suspect an electrical issue, we suggest consulting a local electrician for an assessment and potential repair. The cost of this will be yours.
2. Or you can choose to return the Haygain to us for Assessment: Send the steamer to our address at Unit 3, 6 Parish Drive, Beresfield, NSW, 2322. While you as a customer are responsible for the freight cost, we kindly request a copy of the freight receipt for our records, in case it is a warranty claim.
- If the issue falls under warranty, we will refund the freight charge and perform the repair free of charge.
- If the fault is not covered by warranty the customer will be expected to cover freight charges and an initial assessment fee.
Common Repair Fees:
- Initial Assessment Fee: $85 (This fee is applied in addition to any relevant repair fees if a repair is conducted.)
- Replacement of Element: $350
- Replacement of Thermofuse: $65
- Replacement of Thermal cutout $80
- Other repairs made will be quoted before proceeding with repair.
Return Freight: Customers will be responsible for the return freight cost, which will be charged at the actual cost to us. This is if the repair is not a warranty claim.