Your Cart is empty
Stable Disinfectant 5L - Ready to Use
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
READY TO USE - NO DILUTION NEEDED
Stable Edge Disinfectant is a proprietary - anti-microbial decontaminant for use in heavy-duty situations where bacteria, viruses, spores, moulds and yeasts are prevalent.
This 5 Liter is Ready to Use - no dilution needed. The most effective way to use this is in a spray bottle, pump-up sprayer, knapsack sprayer or fogger. Walkthrough and spray every touchpoint (example: door handles, steering wheels in cars, stable doors, tack room and tack, toilets, basin and taps), allow to dry or wipe excess away. Do this every day, it does not take long.
The core biocidal activity in Amacron's Stable Disinfectant is derived from a synergistic combination of two powerful biocides and specific potentiator chemistry which effectively destroys a wide range of micro-organisms, viruses, odour causing bacteria and mould.
Evaluated in accordance with the TGA Test for Hospital Grade Disinfectants by a NATA accredited laboratory.
Stable Edge Disinfectant is not only a disinfectant but also a cleaner, but does not contain soaps. Ideal for stables, sheds, trucks, floats and any hard surface areas requiring cleaning or disinfecting. Stable Edge Disinfectant can be safely used on any hard surface.
- Multi-Purpose – cleans and disinfects stables and all flooring and hard surfaces including feed rooms, wash bays, crushes, floats, trucks and vet rooms – as well as kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Non-toxic at diluted levels – harmless to paint, rubber, fabrics or glass. It can be used on any hard surface.
- Potent Germ Killer
All products in stock - if ordered before 1 pm will be dispatched same day.
Guidelines for effective disinfecting of Horse Stables, and other equine facilities.
COVID-19 (Corona-virus) is a highly contagious virus that is rapidly spreading around the world. It is important to note that COVID-19 is not an airborne virus, However, researchers suggest that the virus can live on surfaces for more than 7 days. Nobody is immune from the virus, even recovered cases can be re-infected. As a result, there are a number of safeguards that should be put in place in order to protect yourself and more importantly those around you and to slow down the spreading of this virus.
1. Wash hands with soap and dry with a clean towel/paper-towel regularly.
2. Use an alcohol hand sanitiser regularly
3. Sanitise towels and clothing using a premium, sanitising laundry Powder.
4. Stables and horse facilities with several employees are hotspots for the spread of infection and it is essential that these areas are thoroughly disinfected on a regular basis.
DISINFECTION of Stables and Equine Facilities:
The priority in disinfecting a stable block is to identify areas and surfaces which are of high usage and particularly where body fluids may be deposited. Washrooms, seats, water drinking dispensers, tack are obvious surfaces in point.
1. Stable Edge Disinfectant - ready to use - should be fogged (fine mist or fine spray) in the area. All stable boxes, and other areas and rooms including washrooms can be fogged, floors and walls. Ideally do the stable box when the horse is out of the box, not that it is toxic for the horse, but more so the horse is not startled.
2. After fogging is complete, excess moisture should be wiped away using a dry microfibre cloth if needed.
3. Stable Edge Disinfectant at recommended dilutions are safe on most surfaces including carpet and plastics.