Your Cart is empty
Effivet Farm Liquid 500ml
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
A topical, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral skin cleansing liquid for flushing wounds and hydrogel solution for wound repair.
During the process of wound repair, the main aim of wound care is to provide the conditions necessary to allow the natural repair and regenerative process to proceed and not be hindered by things such as bacterial infections.
Effivet is a potent germ killer containing a patented technology that allows it to mimic the body’s own immune system. Hypochlorous Acid is a weak acid that is released by cells of the immune system to kill bacteria. It is antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal, as well as being very effective at breaking down the cell wall of bacteria and killing the bacteria internally. It is safe to be ingested as it is naturally occurring in the body and is non-irritating.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal
- Kills a wide range of germs including: Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Eshererichia coli, Influenza, Rhinovirus
- Eliminates odour causing bacteria
- No rinse required and can be ingested safely
- Suitable for a range of uses including: wound flushing and dermal cleansing, wound debridement, skin scrapes, hot spots, relief from scratching (natural anti-histamine), navel cleansing, minor eye irritations, insect bites, minor burns and scalds, reduction of wound odours, moistening/lubrication of dressings and also kills the fungal organism that causes ringworm
- Hydrogel form adheres to site the where it is applied which allows for penetration of hypochlorous acid into wounds, lubrication of wounds and acts as a barrier to dirt in the environment
- Dermatologically tested as suitable for sensitive skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Clean area of wound by applying Effivet Farm Liquid to prevent infection.
• Once the area is clean apply Effivet Farm Hydrogel liberally and directly onto the affected area allowing to dry naturally. No need to rinse as this will seal the wound.
Effivet Farm Hydrogel: Hypochlorous Acid 0.034%,
Effivet Farm Liquid: Hypochlorous Acid 0.032%