Your Cart is empty
Curragh Carron Oil 20L
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
Curragh Carron Oil - 20L
CURRAGH CARRON OIL
Curragh Carron Oil (also known as Carron Oil) is a cold pressed linseed oil, (also known as flaxseed oil) but uniquely complimented with the addition of a pH balancer to help reduce the acid level in the stomach and assist the digestive process. The Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 3 and Omega 6 are both critical for health, and have important structural and functional roles in the body. In particular the conversion products from the Omega 3 fatty acid Alpha-linolenic include eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA.) Research has shown that providing EPA and DHA in the diet reduces inflammatory responses and assists in the maintenance of a healthy circulatory system.
- Curragh Carron Oil fed daily will improve the skin and coat condition giving a healthy bloom and look of vitality.
- Curragh Carron Oil is fortified with Calcium Hydroxide which assists the digestive process.
- Curragh Carron Oil is an ideal feed oil when changing feeds (e.g. from a soft feed to a hard feed).
- Curragh Carron Oil will aid in keeping the digestive system lubricated.
- Curragh Carron Oil is a valuable source of energy, getting more calories into the horse ration while reducing the volume of feed for colic-prime, insulin-resistant and laminitic animals.
- Curragh Carron Oil is a major source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in particular Omega 3 and Omega 6. Horses cannot produce these fats in their body, and very few stabled horses today have access to a natural feed supply with balanced EFAs.
Instructions for Proper Use:
All Horses: Feed 60ml per day
Ponies and Foals: Feed 30 ml per day
Compostion: Linseed oil, Calcium hydroxide, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate
Linolenic (Omega 3) 233.28 g/ltr
Linoleic (Omega 6) 69.12 g/ltr
Palmitic 21.17 g/ltr
Stearic 15.55 g/ltr
Oleic (Omega 9) 90.72 g/ltr
All products in stock - if ordered before 1pm will be despatched same day.