Your Cart is empty
Curragh Carron Oil 20L
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
All products in stock - if ordered before 1pm will be desaptched same day.
All products in stock - if ordered before 1pm will be despatched same day.Feeding Instructions:
Add 60ml to the feed daily. This 20L makes 333 doses. $0.50 per dose.
CURRAGH CARRON OIL
Curragh Carron Oil (also known as Carron Oil) is a cold pressed linseed oil, but uniquely complimented with the addition of a pH balancer to help reduce the acid level in the stomach and assist the digestive process. The Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 3 and Omega 6 are both critical for health, and have important structural and functional roles in the body. In particular the conversion products from the Omega 3 fatty acid Alpha-linolenic include eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA.) Research has shown that providing EPA and DHA in the diet reduces inflammatory responses and assists in the maintenance of a healthy circulatory system.
- Curragh Carron Oil fed daily will improve the skin and coat condition giving a healthy bloom and look of vitality.
- Curragh Carron Oil is fortified with Calcium Hydroxide which assists the digestive process.
- Curragh Carron Oil is an ideal feed oil when changing feeds (e.g. from a soft feed to a hard feed).
- Curragh Carron Oil will aid in keeping the digestive system lubricated.
- Curragh Carron Oil is a valuable source of energy, getting more calories into the horse ration while reducing the volume of feed for colic-prime, insulin-resistant and laminitic animals.
- Curragh Carron Oil is a major source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in particular Omega 3 and Omega 6. Horses cannot produce these fats in their body, and very few stabled horses today have access to a natural feed supply with balanced EFAs.
Instructions for Proper Use:
All Horses: Feed 60ml per day
Ponies and Foals: Feed 30 ml per day
Compostion: Linseed oil, Calcium hydroxide, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate
Linolenic (Omega 3) 233.28 g/ltr
Linoleic (Omega 6) 69.12 g/ltr
Palmitic 21.17 g/ltr
Stearic 15.55 g/ltr
Oleic (Omega 9) 90.72 g/ltr