Border Line is extremely strong and makes a sturdy and durable fence, but gentle - making it perfectly suited to equine fencing.
Installation of a Border Line fence greatly reduces the risk of horse injuries. Steel wires used in fencing are the main cause of injuries to horses worldwide, using Border Line eliminates this risk.
Border Line is a white, high strength, specially formulated, solid polymer monofilament (containing no steel). When strained up, it will protect and restrain horses like no other. It is a polymer fencing system that replaces steel wire fences as a safer choice for your stock.
Border Line is the choice of professionals because it is strong yet forgiving, it has an internal memory, which means if impacted it will temporarily give way then return to its original tension, making it a safer fencing option.
Properties and Applications: BORDER LINE STAR REQUIRES 1% STRAINING
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
- Perfectly suited for long runs, 5 wire perimeter fencing system
- More rigid, giving a high holding capacity, able to be highly strained
- Recommended strain 1% (will feel tighter than round)
- Works with our EvagripTM Anchors
- Ribbed exterior, giving great strength and rigidity