Your Cart is empty
4Cyte Granules 700g
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
Note: These 4cyte granules have a fishy flavour and can be difficult to eat for fussy eaters. The 4cyte Gel is has a great flavour and is very palatable.
What are the ingredients of 4CYTE™ Granules for Horses and what do they do?
4CYTE™ Granules for Horses is a unique blend of EPIITALIS®, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculas), Abalone (Haliotis Iris) and Marine cartilage. The blend of key compounds obtains maximum effectiveness. In-vitro studies show the combination is more potent than each ingredient on its own. These active ingredients are of a human grade, blended to a specific ratio and manufactured to meet a strict pharmaceutical standard.
How does 4CYTE™ Granules for Horses work?
4CYTE™ Granules for Horses targets four key areas:
- Supports the natural mechanism to maintain healthy cartilage and joints.
- Assists to maintain normal joint function
- Promotes – contains a range of compounds necessary for promoting healthy joints
- Potential to assist with recover times after excessive exercise and reduce the symptoms of resulting aches and pains
When can 4CYTE™ Granules for Horses be recommended?
4CYTE™ Granules for Horses can be utilised as an advanced joint support supplement.
4CYTE™ Granules for Horses can be extremely effective in Pre and Post-operative situations for:
- Athletic and Performance horses at risk of developing reduced joint function
- Horses with reduced mobility/flexibility
- Older horses
How long does 4CYTE™ Granules for Horses 700g last?
67 Days on a maintenance dose 33 days on a loading dose
Note: Loading dose only required in chronic cases plus pre and post-operative situations
Is 4CYTE™ Granules for Horses contraindicated with other medicines?
There are no known contraindications with other drugs or nutritional supplements