Your Cart is empty
100m x 4mm Border Line
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
Border Line is extremely strong and makes a sturdy and durable fence, but gentle - making it perfectly suited to equine fencing.
Installation of a Border Line fence greatly reduces the risk of horse injuries. Steel wires used in fencing are the main cause of injuries to horses worldwide, using Border Line eliminates this risk.
Border Line is a white, high strength, specially formulated, solid polymer monofilament (containing no steel). When strained up, it will protect and restrain horses like no other. It is a polymer fencing system that replaces steel wire fences as a safer choice for your stock.
Border Line is the choice of professionals because it is strong yet forgiving, it has an internal memory, which means if impacted it will temporarily give way then return to its original tension, making it a safer fencing option.
Properties and Applications: BORDER LINE REQUIRES 3% STRAINING
- Perfectly suited for smaller yards and top wire "sighter wire" applications
- Softer and flexible, therefore easier on your hands
- Recommended strain 3-4%
- Works with our EvagripTM Anchors
- Smooth round shape making it gentle on your hands during installation
- Have peace of mind that your horse is safer
- No steel
- Highly visible
- Very strong, yet lightweight
- Won't peel or crack
- Does not sag, fade or peel
- Easy to install, saves time
- UV resistant
- No steel wire lacerations - reduced vet bills
- No special tools needed for straining