All products in stock - if ordered before 1pm will be desaptched same day.
Complete multivitamin solution for sport horses.
Plusvital Sport Syrup, our new balancer, has been specially formulated to provide both a comprehensive blend of vitamins and trace minerals along with essential amino acids. Building on our experience since 1975 in designing balancers for the horse, this newly formulated supplement for the sport horse has higher levels of selected B Vitamins (B3 & B12) as well as Biotin and Selenium. Additional support is provided in the form of the prebiotic FOS which help ensure that a healthy digestive system is maintained.
- Vitamin A & D added for their roles in supporting bone growth and maintenance
- Vitamin C & E have anti-oxidant properties and work together to reduce free radicals
- B Vitamins added for a number of important roles in the body, including food metabolism, energy production, cell reproduction and growth
- Selenium is an important mineral for reducing the effects of free radicals
- Amino Acids added for the building of proteins and muscle. Essential amino acids must be provided in the diet and we have included Lysine, Methionine & Threonine in this balancer at appropriate levels
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) have been added as a prebiotic. This is to provide the gut with good microbes to maintain a healthy digestive system
Per 60 ml dose:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 40,000 IU, Vitamin D3 5,200 IU, Vitamin E 1,000 mg, Vitamin B1 62.5 mg, Vitamin B2 60 mg, Vitamin B6 26 mg, Vitamin B12 0.5 mg, Vitamin C 300 mg, Pantothenic Acid 50 mg, Folic Acid 15 mg, Niacin 420 mg, Biotin 5 mg, Choline Chloride 120 mg. Trace Elements: E1 Iron 90 mg, E2 Iodine 3 mg, E4 Copper 80 mg, E5 Manganese 100 mg, E6 Zinc 150 mg, Organic Selenium 0.5 mg. Amino Acids: Methionine 1,000 mg, Lysine 5,000 mg, Threonine 500 mg.
Directions for Use:
Performance horses in training & competition - 60 ml per day. No further supplementation is required. Please consult with an Equine Nutritionist or Veterinary Surgeon before using in conjunction with other supplements.