Your Cart is empty
Joint Guard Powder for Horses 1.5Kg
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
All products in stock - if ordered before 1pm will be desaptched same day.
Joint Guard Powder 1.5Kg
JOINT GUARD is designed for daily administration in the diet to help prevent cartilage degeneration by supplying all critical components on a daily basis. This is a chondroprotective (joint protective) effect. It is formulated for regular, in-feed administration.
Research trials on combinations of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Manganese and Vitamin C report a significant synergy between these components, and a chondroprotective effect, as well as a mild anti-inflammatory effect following regular administration.
- JOINT GUARD provides essential components required for joint cartilage repair and maintenance.
- JOINT GUARD is for regular daily administration for a protective effect.
- JOINT GUARD aids production of normal healthy cartilage matrix and of synovial (joint) fluid.
- JOINT GUARD is a powerful therapeutic agent in cases of existing joint cartilage damage.
- JOINT GUARD provides raw materials and co-factors necessary for cartilage repair and maintenance.
The essential components in JOINT GUARD serve to both reduce cartilage degeneration, and stimulate production of healthy cartilage matrix.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride - stimulates formation of both synovial (joint) fluid and the cartilage matrix,
- Chondroitin sulfate - provides protection from the enzymes which break down cartilage, and is the major component in cartilage,
- Manganese and Vitamin C - are essential in the pathways to manufacture cartilage,
- MSM - is used during soft connective tissue synthesis e.g. in the joint capsule.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Give JOINT GUARD at a dose rate of 40 g daily mixed in feed for a regular protective and preventive effect. By using low daily preventive doses from an early stage it is possible to avoid the expense of administering very high doses of product after any injury in an effort to achieve high blood levels rapidly.
In the event of existing cartilage damage where therapy is required, it is recommended that the daily dose of JOINT GUARD be increased for an initial period of 6 - 8 weeks to ensure rapid availability of all essential raw materials, and rapid response.