All products in stock - if ordered before 1pm will be desaptched same day.
What is it?
Mobility Horslyx Balancer contains Glucosamine HCl, MSM and Omega Oils to support healthy joints. Independent research has shown that Mobility Horslyx is proven to improve stride length on horses who are prone to stiffness.
What is in Mobility Horslyx Balancer?
- Glucosamine. This glycoprotein is presents in joints and is an essential, natural component of ligaments, tendons, cartilage and synovial fluid, the liquid shock absorber which lubricates and cushions the joints during movement.
- MSM. A readily available source of organic sulphur, a key component of connective tissue, which is important for cartilage and joint support. MSM works in synchrony with glucosamine to help contribute to the overall health of connective tissue and maintain overall joint health, including mobility, flexibility and range of motion for comfortable movement. MSM also possesses antioxidant properties.
- Omega Oils 3 and 6. These essential fatty acids, which cannot be manufactured by the body and therefore must be obtained from the diet, play a useful role in supporting the immune system.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, selenium, chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system, which maximizes the ability to support and aid healthy joint function.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.
What isn’t in Mobility Horslyx Balancer?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours