Your Cart is empty
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
Plusvital Hepatic Balance - 1.1L
Comprehensive liver protector supplement for horses to support the maintenance of healthy liver and kidney function.
The liver is a critical organ, with over 500 important biological functions. These include roles in carbohydrate, protein and lipid metabolism, synthesis of clotting factors, production of bile for breakdown of fats and elimination of waste, production of blood plasma proteins, processing of haemoglobin, metabolism of drugs and toxins, conversion of ammonia to urea and formation of immune factors. However, in carrying out these roles, the liver cells or hepatocytes (and therefore the overall internal liver structure) are susceptible to damage.
Plusvital Hepatic Balance is a unique blend of hepatoprotective compounds, with significant evidence demonstrating their effectiveness in scientific literature. In supplementing with this product, the liver cells and general liver health will be supported in carrying out their wide range of functions.
• Supports healthy liver and kidney function
• Includes Milk Thistle extract to protect the liver and decrease hepatic inflammation and fibrosis
• Contains Artichoke extract for antioxidant, hepatoprotective and anticholestatic effects
• Alpha-lipoic acid and L-Carnitine work together to increase the efficiency of energy production from fats and in this way benefit liver health
• Methionine included for hepatoprotective properties
• Contains Choline Chloride to aid in preventing accumulation of fats in the liver.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Horses requiring additional liver and kidney support due to medication or if recommended by your veterinarian: 40 ml daily.
• Bottle comes with a built-in measure. Ensure cap is on the bottle and shake well before filling the required daily dose.
• Each 1L contains 25 doses at 40 ml per day.
• Never exceed recommended dose. Consult your equine nutritionist/veterinarian before use.
Per 40 ml / 1.5 oz dose: Vitamins: Vitamin B1 50 mg, Vitamin B2 50 mg, Vitamin B6 25 mg, Vitamin B12 0.6 mg, Pantothenic Acid 60 mg, Niacin 100 mg, Choline Chloride 1,000 mg, Vitamin K 20 mg, Carnitine 500 mg, Inositol 100 mg. Other Additives: Milk Thistle 2,000 mg, Methionine 1,000 mg, Alpha-lipoic acid 600 mg, Artichoke 200 mg.