Your Cart is empty
Electrobraid 305m (25 Year Warranty)
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
Electrobraid 1000ft Checkered - 305 Meter
Every reel includes one FREE warning sign.
Electrobraid is 6mm thick and is imported from the USA and is Americas #1 horse fence. A very safe fence...at a very low cost. Work it out for yourself, due to the strength and ability to strain the Electrobraid, the post spacing only needs to be 15 meters apart.
What is ElectroBraid™?
ElectroBraid™ is a permanent electric fence designed especially for horses. It is both a physical barrier and a psychological deterrent. It is highly visible to horses, strong, durable and resilient, making it a very safe option.
SAFE - SECURE - SIMPLE - ECONOMICAL - VERSATILE
25 YEAR WARRANTY
ElectroBraid® Braid™ will not rust, rot, lose strength due to sunlight or weathering, break when installed as a permanent fence or prove defective in workmanship or material. This ElectroBraid® warranty is in effect for 25 years from the date of purchase.
• Equine vets recommend ElectroBraid®
• Horses respect the electric shock
• Highly visible
• Resilient when struck by a panicked horse, like the ropes in a boxing ring
• Super strong, yet feels like silk
• It takes over 275Kg of force to break a strand
• Pure copper conductors are 4 times more conductive than steel
• Patented: Double helix construction allows bend and stretch while ensuring conductivity
• ElectroBraid® polyester fiber meets the high standards established for seatbelts and parachute harnesses
• Maintains tension over time
• Lightweight and easy to install
• Maintenance and repairs are done with common hand tools and a tensioner
• Requires fewer posts
• Less time to install
• Lowest maintenance
• Lasts longer
• Preplaces wood & vinyl fences
• ElectroBraid can be used in a variety of different ways: with wood or T-posts, as a complement to vinyl fences, or to protect any fence