Your Cart is empty
Comfortstall 4m X 4m
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
All products in stock - if ordered before 1pm will be desaptched same day.
This item is the supply of 1 - Comfortstall Matt to suit a 4m X 4m stable.
Note if your stable is smaller...you can cut it down in size.
Why Choose ComfortStall Rubber Flooring?
Our stable flooring will improve joint health due to the soft and supportive foam base, as well as improve a horse’s respiratory health due to the sealed system that won’t soak urine, allowing for easy cleaning.
Additional benefits include the elimination of hock sores, improved quality of rest, relief from the symptoms of laminitis, reduced need for stall bandaging, better thermal insulation, less required bedding in stables (some claiming as much as 75%), less require cleaning and maintenance.
Improved respiratory health for Horses
As urine builds up in a stable, it gives off ammonia gas. High levels of ammonia can cause bronchiolar and alveolar edema and airway destruction, resulting in respiratory distress or failure.
ComfortStall's Flooring System is sealed and impermeable, preventing the build up of urea and ammonia off-gassing. It is also easy to clean meaning a reduction in stable dust, not to mention a significant reduction in dust from reduced bedding.
Up to 75% less Bedding
The design of our stable flooring greatly reduces the need for bedding to keep your horse comfortable and warm. In fact, the savings you could make from installing ComfortStall could see a return on your investment in less than one year with up to 75% less bedding needed.
10 benefits in all:
- Improves joint health - improved movement, ?exibility and hoof quality through enhanced support to joints, tendons and ligaments
- Improves respiratory health - stable air quality is greatly improved because the sealed impermeable one-piece Ironclad™ Top Cover design prevents the build-up of urea, bacteria and the resulting harmful ammonia
- Eliminates hock sores caused from flooring - thanks to the non-slip, non-abrasive surface horses can get up without scuf?ing
- Improves quality of rest - horses have been seen sleeping for hours at a time, getting the all-important REM sleep
- Relieves horses suffering from sore feet and symptoms of laminitis - the padded ?ooring provides a comfortable and supportive cushion to stand on, which encourages them to lie down more often
- Reduces the need for stable bandaging - the ‘spring’ in the cushioned ?ooring massages the horse’s frogs, which stimulates blood circulation
- Provides recumbent whole-body support - the padded ?ooring system provides the needed ‘give’ under the hip, shoulder and pastern bones when the horse lies down and rises
- Provides thermal insulation - ComfortStall® insulates from the cold and damp of concrete and packed-earth ?oors
- Requires less bedding - signi?cantly reduced need for straw, paper, cardboard, wood pellets, or other bedding for protection – bedding is needed only to absorb body waste.
- Strong Return on Investment - less bedding means less labour, a smaller manure pile, and no ?ooring maintenance; and a return on investment of less than one year.
And a 6 year guarantee